New Alert Trend : Oversized Denim Jacket

Hi !

Back again with me in Fashion section. I'm still loving playing with casual look right now, so I found one of must have outfit, yes, it's an oversized denim jacket. Actually I've found it when I'm in Bali and I relieve that I bought it. Because it's really useful for every occasion (except for wedding reception and party LOL).





So, what do you think? Wear this oversized denim jacket with something casual like t-shirt and sneakers. From head to toe :

Hijab Pashmina             : hijup
Oversized denim jacket : Pull & Bear
T-shirt                            : found in Bangkok
Pants                              : Stradivarius
Sneakers                        : Adidas

Reach my instagram aaccount @indripurwandari for another update.

xoxo,

IWP

Comments

  1. Bolavita Dengan Pelayanan Terbaik, Costumer Servis Yang Ramah Dan Profesional, Dan Siap Melayani Anda 24 Jam NonStop Setiap Hari.

    join us http://www.bolavita.org

    Info Lebih Lanjut Bisa Hub kami Di :
    whatup : 081377055002
    BBM: D1A1E6DF (FULL & D8DB1C57 (FULL) & BOLAVITA(NEW)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY AFTERNOON AT KIM SOO BALI

Spicy Mustard and How to Wear It

Too Cool For School Dinoplatz CC - Blush On Cream