Batu? Here we go!

When I had planned to go to Batu, I was super excited. Batu is a small town in Malang, the weather is nearly like Lembang in Bandung or Puncak. It is cold but sun still appear. So, I went there to attend my bestfriend wedding. After that, I took a look at Museum Angkut. But I amazed with this town, because this town has grown so fast. 

So, this time I'll show you how I dressed up because of this cold weather. I used bomber jacket and cullote. 
 
With my new bob hair 

 
 
 
 What I wore head to toe :
Bomber jacket : Zara
Cullote             : Zara
Bag                  : Dowa Bag
Shoes               : Staccato

Now, I'll give you a sneakpeek what's in there.

This theme is hollywood street. 

This theme is UK Kingdom. 
 
 
And they have many of theme there such as Chinatown, Indonesia, etc.

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to check my instagram account to check my latest update @indripurwandari.

Xoxo,

Indri Purwandari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY AFTERNOON AT KIM SOO BALI

Spicy Mustard and How to Wear It

Too Cool For School Dinoplatz CC - Blush On Cream