Working Duty Vacation

Hello !

Few weeks ago, I had a vacation to Lombok, and Gili Trawangan. Yeay! Let's say its like working on vacation. Yes, I had a business meeting there and had a vacation too. Sounds good.

So.... because of this vacation nearly like working duty, of course I have to pair my outfit to make it chic (bye bikinis!) and I choose white colour. Let's check and take a look.

First, I curled my hair, of course to make a beach hair look LOL. And then I wore a grey bandana from Forever 21. Seriously it will boost up ur look from basic become stylish. Don't forget take sunglasses and my fave matte lipstick from Lime Crime (Riot-Velvetines series).

Second, is about my outfit. I chose white colour there. And then I wore my comfortable shorts. Comfortable fabrics really matter here, because of the weather which is super hot !



 Is it good ? I'm just trying being chic in my working duty vacation there, LOL. So, don't judge :p

Visit my page regularly to know about another fashion tips. And don't forget to check and follow my instagram @indripurwandari , to get another look and Head to Toe review :)

See ya!

Xoxo

Indri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY AFTERNOON AT KIM SOO BALI

Spicy Mustard and How to Wear It

Too Cool For School Dinoplatz CC - Blush On Cream